What is Inland Marine insurance and why would you need it? Our inland marine coverage covers a wide range of specialized commercial property, such as medical diagnostic equipment, fine art, and solar energy equipment. It can also cover property designed to facilitate transportation or communication such as commuter rail systems and cell phone towers; in other words, you can think of it as protection for assets and property that is movable or could be in transit over land as well as property owned by others that is in the possession of the insured’s premises.

There are 3 Different ways to Get a Quote!